Stateline Angels members invest in companies with the potential to rapidly scale into market and financial leadership. This usually implies potential for high growth, a strong market position and a sustainable advantage.
Specifically Stateline Angels investors look for:
1. A market opportunity sufficient to create a business with at least $50 million in revenues.
2. A compelling, well-articulated strategy for capturing and defending a significant market share.
3. Proprietary technology or other strong barriers to market entry.
4. Strong management (not necessarily a complete team) with relevant and successful experience.
5. An exit strategy for the investors.
6. A desire for advice and coaching.
7. Lastly, the company valuation must fit within our risk/reward expectations for the investment.